Princess Karen is the daughter of King Pubbet. She's looking for a new home and ready to become your new favourite puppet!
She is one of our new range of one-off character puppets and she's bursting with character!
She has blue foam-backed fleece skin, a high quality synthetic hair wig and an official Muppet Whatnot princess outfit with Tiara from the FAO Schwarz workshop in 2007-2009.
Her eyes are Muppet Whatnot items too, and her nose is made of red foam
PUBBET HAND PUPPET FEATURES
* Hand-made using all new materials: Polar fleece, clean polyester fill, plastic eyes, cotton fabric and plastic ribbing.
* Our Pubbet bodies are made from a 'tube' of articulated foam that holds it's shape and keeps the puppet light and cool to use for extended periods.
* Poseable fingers using an internal wire structure.
* High-quality kids wig RRP $17.50
* Official Muppet Whatnot Princess and Tiara outfit
* High quality clothing that can be removed and replaced.
* All Pubbets have a strip of velcro along the bottom of the body, so you can easily add lower body add-ons. We'll have these for sale early next year!
Height: 45 cm
Arm length: 25 cm
Body width: 25 cm
Body height: 22 cm
Head width: 22 cm
Head height: 19 cm
Weight: Approx. 600 gram
10% of all profit goes to our charity program that actively supports disadvantaged kids in our chosen home of South East Asia. You can read more about this at www.pubbets.net/charity
Every Pubbet comes with an info sheet and Official Certificate of Adoption! You can have the certificate sent with blank info, so you can fill it out later, or I can print your details onto it. You can even choose your own Pubbet name if you like.
I'll contact you after you make a purchase to find out what option you'd like to choose.