It's physically impossible to pronounce this little Alien's name, so we've just nicknamed her Gronky. She appeared in a beam of light a few days ago and is eager to assimilate into an Earth family somewhere.
She is one of our new range of one-off character puppets and she's bursting with character!
She has purple foam-backed fleece skin, a tuft of black ostrich feather hair and a hand-made orange dress with white collar and zipper backed.
Her eyes are black orbs that can see into your soul, but she's quite harmless. We promise. Maybe.
PUBBET HAND PUPPET FEATURES
* Hand-made using all new materials: Polar fleece, clean polyester fill, plastic eyes, cotton fabric and plastic ribbing.
* Our Pubbet bodies are made from a 'tube' of articulated foam that holds it's shape and keeps the puppet light and cool to use for extended periods.
* Poseable fingers using an internal wire structure.
* High quality clothing that can be removed and replaced.
* All Pubbets have a strip of velcro along the bottom of the body, so you can easily add lower body add-ons. We'll have these for sale early next year!
Height: 45 cm
Arm length: 25 cm
Body width: 25 cm
Body height: 22 cm
Head width: 22 cm
Head height: 19 cm
Weight: Approx. 600 gram
10% of all profit goes to our charity program that actively supports disadvantaged kids in our chosen home of South East Asia. You can read more about this at www.pubbets.net/charity
Every Pubbet comes with an info sheet and Official Certificate of Adoption! You can have the certificate sent with blank info, so you can fill it out later, or I can print your details onto it.
Please enter your chosen Pubbet name, along with your name and address if you'd like the adoption certificate personalised.