Katie is here and ready to kick some puppet butt! She's a verified Aikikyu(!) Karate instructor and also enjoys jigsaw puzzles, tapas and collecting vintage fashion magazines. She's planning to use them for scrapbooking but hasn't got round to starting yet.
She is one of our new range of one-off character female puppets and she's bursting with character!
She has purple foam-backed fleece skin, bright red curly hair and an official Muppet Whatnot karate outfit from the FAO Schwarz workshop in 2009.
Her eyes are official Muppet Whatnot eyes from the Toys R Us Muppet Whatnot kits sold in 2011. Her nose is made from red foam.
PUBBET HAND PUPPET FEATURES
* Hand-made using all new materials: Polar fleece, clean polyester fill, plastic eyes, cotton fabric and plastic ribbing.
* Our Pubbet bodies are made from a 'tube' of articulated foam that holds it's shape and keeps the puppet light and cool to use for extended periods.
* Poseable fingers using an internal wire structure.
* High quality clothing that can be removed and replaced.
* All Pubbets have a strip of velcro along the bottom of the body, so you can easily add lower body add-ons. We'll have these for sale early next year!
Height: 45 cm
Arm length: 25 cm
Body width: 25 cm
Body height: 22 cm
Head width: 22 cm
Head height: 19 cm
Weight: Approx. 600 gram
10% of all profit goes to our charity program that actively supports disadvantaged kids in our chosen home of South East Asia. You can read more about this at www.pubbets.net/charity
Every Pubbet comes with an info sheet and Official Certificate of Adoption! You can have the certificate sent with blank info, so you can fill it out later, or I can print your details onto it. You can even choose your own Pubbet name if you like. I'll contact you after you make a purchase to find out what option you'd like to choose.
$145.00 Regular Price